Tuesday, March 9, 2010

god save the village green



dip dyeing - so fun.

Last night the cbc gave me a gift, they had HOT FUZZ on for the late night film. Excellent. It was my first time seeing it and it has become my favorite cop movie (of the moment).
I do have one criticism, the soundtrack! Although it is an amazing choice of songs, there is voiceover with lines from the film. I never enjoy this sort of thing with pre-existing songs. Sometimes i find it successful when the Artist or Band makes this choice in studio (there is a lagwagon song that has lines from jacob's ladder, works well) but in this case the cast's voices completely ruined "We are the village green preservation society" which was the only reason i downloaded the soundtrack from iTunes in the first place. Maybe i will get over it.

1 comment: