Saturday, June 12, 2010

waffling

Holy Moley!
I know, it's been over a month, honestly i am sorry. but not that sorry. I have been busy.
I have finally gotten my G44 membership, and have been reconnecting with some of the important people in my life.
Unfortunately some of the other important people in my life have either moved away or have fled to Europe for who knows how long. Equilibrium in all things i guess.
I have also made some new friends, discovered new recipes and slept a lot. So, i have been busy.
One great thing about the G44 membership means i will be back to shooting and printing, which means more pretty things to look at for you dear reader.
That's it for now, I think my dough has risen (Liege Waffles- jealous? i would be). I'll try not to be such a stranger.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment